This 8-foot paddleboard packs all of our great Bluefin SUP features into a small but mighty package. This SUP is designed for people that are 5’3 (160cm) or smaller. The board was designed with kids in mind, but would be perfect for adults of a shorter stature. All of the Bluefin Cruise JR’s design features are tailored to improve the paddle experience for petite paddlers. We aim to make paddleboarding accessible for all and this board is something we are really proud of!
Bluefin SUP Cruise Range
So, what’s the same? The Bluefin Cruise Jr is a scaled down version of our Cruise models – available in 10′, 12′ and 15′. This means it shares all of the top quality features that our other iSUPs have. Although this board is smaller we did not skimp on the quality, as is with all of the boards in the Bluefin paddleboard range, the Bluefin Cruise Junior is constructed using the best materials:
- 1000 Denier Exo Surface Laminate PVC with Pro Weave Drop Stitch
- Holds up to 28 PSI – super rigid and stable, suitable for all paddling activities
- Comes with a kayak conversion kit; seat, D-rings and convertible paddle, to transform the Bluefin Cruise Junior into a sit-on-top kayak
- GoPro Mount – capture your paddling skills with ease using our well-placed camera mount (and don’t forget to tag us in your pictures #bluefinsup!)
- Comfortable and lightweight SUP backpack – to ensure your adventure is portable
- Efficient Dual Action Pump – this pump will inflate your Bluefin Cruise Junior on both the UP & DOWN inflation of every pump.
- 5 year warranty – this is a standard with ALL Bluefin SUPs. We offer a 5 year warranty guaranteed from the date of purchase, to find out more click here.
- Outstanding Customer Service and Support – our dedicated team are always on hand to offer to advise and support throughout your Bluefin paddling experience. You can contact us here.
- Bluefin SUP Community – as with ALL of our boards, when you buy from Bluefin SUP you don’t just get the board – you join our Community too! We want to hear about your paddleboarding experiences, where you SUP & how you use your Bluefin Cruise Junior. We are really lucky to have an awesome and engaged community that supports each other. Check out our Social Media Channels below!
Bluefin Cruise Junior
Now you know what is similar, we can tell you all about the awesome design features that makes this board so great. This SUP is designed for people 5’3 (160cm) or below. Although people of this height, including children have used and paddled our larger Bluefin Cruise paddleboards before (such as the 10’8) – a smaller board enables for smaller people to have more control over the board’s direction and makes for a more effective SUP experience! We have also altered other design features:
- Lightweight fibreglass paddle – NEW fibreglass SUP paddle that is scaled down and the perfect size for the Bluefin Cruise Junior. This paddle floats, is impossible to chip and is 45% lighter than a normal SUP paddle. This paddle is suitable for children aged 3+.
- The bag, although the same quality and design as our other Cruise models has been scaled down. With extra padded straps, we want you to be as comfortable as possible whilst travelling to your next SUP spot.
- Versatile 8″ centre fin – with its optimised rake this easy-to-use fin provides ultimate glide and versatility for day to day paddling. No metal parts to lose, kids can clip it in securely in seconds.
Bluefin Cruise Junior Specifications
We know some of you like to know exactly what you are getting, see below for the specifications of the Bluefin Cruise Jr:
The next chapter in the Bluefin SUP story...
As we have already said, this paddle board is something we are extremely proud of. We think it offers a complete, versatile and all-inclusive SUP package for kids and adults alike. It offers the opportunity for smaller adults to be in control of their board and for children to make the most of stand-up-paddling. With all of the upgrades we have made including; the fibre glass paddle, easy-to-use fin and our comfortable and lightweight bag, this SUP is the missing piece from our Bluefin SUP range. We really hope you love it as much as we do!
What are your thoughts on the Bluefin Cruise Junior?!